Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Amazon's covers for the Fear series: Thomas & Mercer rocks it


Don't look now, but here are the covers for Liquid Fear and Chronic Fear, from Amazon's Thomas & Mercer imprint. After winnowing through a few choices, I really like this unconventional thriller presentation. But if we continue the series, we may run out of face!

The paperback or audiobook of Liquid Fear can be pre-ordered at Amazon or Barnes & Noble, or bug your favorite bookstore to stock it. Chronic Fear can be pre-ordered for Kindle, paperback, and audio or for audio and paperback at Barnes & Noble. Release date is Dec. 20!

13 comments:

David Gaughran said...

Dare I say it, but I think these would look fabulous as paperbacks piled up on a table in a bookstore.

Really nice covers, definitely not thriller-by-numbers.

David H. Burton said...

These look awesome!!

JL Bryan said...

Looking good! And I agree the nose, mouth, and ears won't be quite so intense as covers.

Author Scott Nicholson said...

Thanks, David G, I thought it was important to be rather...unconventional.

David H, I really like working with Amazon.

Jeff, just wait until you see what we do with "You got a purty mouth..."

SBJones said...

Very nice covers.

Moses Siregar III said...

Incredible. Congrats!

Bookhound78 said...

Great-looking covers, Scott!

-Neal

Author Scott Nicholson said...

thanks SB, Moses, and Neal. The best thing about working with Amazon is it's fun!

Unknown said...

Snazzy stuff, man.

Griffin Hayes said...

Hi Scott,

I concur. Great looking covers. I've heard Amazon is awesome to work with. I was tempted to say something about you being a lucky guy, but then I stopped myself. Luck's got nothing to do with it.

Author Scott Nicholson said...

Glad you approve, Gef!

Griffin, I wish I were a genius, but it's just luck--right place at right time doing the right thing!

Jay Noel said...

Holy crap, those are awesome covers.

Author Scott Nicholson said...

thanks Jay, I like the evocative simplicity of them.