Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Coyote Con

If you like to attend conventions, then you figure dropping between a few hundred and a few thousand dollars to go talk about (a) Kirk/Spock, (b) writing, or (c) why you are dressed as a furry animal. The recession knocked a few con-goers out of the running, but the upcoming Coyote Con will have you howling in happiness.

I am not quite sure how it works, but it's billed as a month-long digital conference on a variety of writing and reading topics. I have a few slots on digital lit, scaring the reader, and "Survival tips for 21st century writers." From what I can tell, registration is free but you need to go in and register to reserve your "tickets" for the panels you want to attend. I'll post more as I find out but it's a cool idea with a couple of dozen writers involved.

###

No comments: