Saturday, February 13, 2010

More Microchips needed

It's hard to build a haunted computer without lots of weird microchips. Since a lot of what I am doing now is through Haunted Computer Books, I invite you to sign up there, because we're going to be giving away a lot of stuff--not just files of HC Books, but paper books of writers you've actually heard of! As well as some DVDs, comics, and maybe even a toy or two. Think of it as an online pop-culture convention. All you have to do is email hauntedcomputerbooks@yahoo.com with "Microchip" in the subject line.

One immediate difference you can make is to post reviews at Amazon, which is our primary outlet at the moment (we should be in B&N, Horror Mall, and other outlets soon). Links to my books easy to reach from here.

More news just ahead, including some exciting comics. The comics projects, with concept art, etc., is blogged at The Digger. Today I'm working on my YA series. I also recently uploaded the first Ghostwriter Publications ebook, Guy N. Smith's Night of the Crabs, a pulp classic. Look for it to go live soon.

No comments: