Sunday, October 31, 2010

Disintegration breaking through

Thanks for helping my dark crime thriller Disintegration hit #147 in the Amazon Kindle store. I appreciate your help in telling friends about the book and reviewing it. I'll be talking more about my "evil twin" book in the days to come.

It's now #1 in the "Hard-boiled mystery" category, the third different category in which I've hit #1 this year for Kindle. It's a book I'm relieved to have out there and over with, and now all that's left is for you to take out of it what you can. This one feels like "success."

###

4 comments:

Bookhound78 said...

I'm very excited for you, Scott. Right now (at 1:50 a.m. on Nov. 1) it is #125 on Amazon. Hopefully, this one will crack the top 100. I love how sometimes life does this; personal tragedy becomes something good.

-Neal

Anonymous said...

Now #103 at 12:15am Denver time. Go Scott!

Anonymous said...

12:34am Denver time - You just hit #100! Yeah!

Congrats Scott!

Robert Burton Robinson said...

Congratulations, Scott!