Tuesday, January 11, 2011

new mystery release--CRIME BEAT

Hey, sign up for my free newsletter and be entered to win a limited-edition hardcover of Transparent Lovers, from PS Publishing. Also giving away used hardcover of Max Brooks' World War Z and three sealed copies of Black Static magazine. Drawing Thursday to commemorate launch of my new mystery novella Crime Beat.



Crime doesn't pay...but neither does journalism. When John Moretz takes a reporter job at a small Appalachian newspaper, a crime spree erupts that quickly escalates to serial killing. And Moretz seems to know just a little bit more than he's putting on the front page.

99 cents for a limited time at Amazon
Or at Amazon UK
For Nook at BN.com
In all formats at Smashwords

Thanks for helping spread the word.
###

6 comments:

Danny said...

I LOVE that cover Scott!!!

Author Scott Nicholson said...

Thanks, Danny, I am taking up another "job skill" if I am becoming a do-it-yourselfer.

Bookhound78 said...

It is a very nice cover; it's also a good read!

-Neal

Layton Green said...

Congrats Scott! I'll help spread the word

David Ebright said...

Slow down Dawg... you're gettin' too far ahead with all these releases! I can only read so fast - and I gotta write. Jumped off the fence & put my 1st book on Kindle TODAY. Ted Risk @ Dellaster Design did a great job. I appreciate the lead. My new book is due out in a couple of weeks - you'll hafta check out the final cover art that I posted. Thanks again, Scott.

Author Scott Nicholson said...

Hi Jax congrats! The trick is to learn to read and write at the same time and you get twice as much done!

Thanks for the great proof, Neal, and for the boost, Layton.

Scott