Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Too Many Witches

Because I love you, or you love me, or something, here's a sneak peek at the concoction now bubbling away in the labs of Mssrs. Nicholson and Davis. TOO MANY WITCHES tells the truth about jealous girls, stinky old bat wings, and  what happens when you eat too much candy. In the tradition of If I Were Your Monster, but for big little kids learning new words, coming soon to e-reading devices near you. And paper, if you are an old fuddy duddy who doesn't believe in magic.
###

4 comments:

Jim said...

Want that!

Bookhound78 said...

I'm officially excited. :-) So is my daughter.

-Neal

author Christa Polkinhorn said...

Yes, this here old fuddy duddy wants a paper version, too. And I do believe in magic. Believe me or not, those two things go together.
Christa

Jeff said...

Can't wait!