Thursday, February 24, 2011

Transparent Lovers out

Good indie hero Brian Rathbone hosts me in an interview at Podiocaster (20 min)

Well, in all the madness I forgot to promote this here book. Private investigator Richard Steele must solve his most difficult case ever--his own murder--while torn between women on opposite sides of the grave.At Amazon and BN and Smashwords
Also check out my guest blog at


Brenda said...

Too busy butchering, eh? Guess that could count as research. Wow! I have to say this cover is cool. I like the image in the smoke. I "missed" it at first glance, but something must have clicked because my eyes were drawn back to it to see what was hidden. I bought with one click :) Sounds like another great read.

author Scott Nicholson said...

thanks Brenda, I had the "concept" but it took the brilliance of artist friend Jennifer Canosa to bring it to life.

Neal Hock said...

This one is one of my favorite Scotty books.


author Scott Nicholson said...

thanks Neal!

Nicholas La Salla said...

I love that cover... awesome work!

- Nick

author Scott Nicholson said...

Thanks, Nick--