Monday, March 21, 2011

New interview link

Latest Indiereader column is on Kindle bestseller John Locke and his tireless sales force

Interview at Misha's My Book Affair. Thanks, Misha!

Excellent Barry Eisler and JA Konrath discussion on the digital-book future--from guys who have turned down big bucks from big publishers to fly solo.  I met both these guys at the first Thrillerfest in 2006. Little did anyone know how much the business would change in just a few years. I'll be over at Joe's blog on April 1 as part of my Liquid Fear launch, discussing expanding your book base in the digital era.

I've also started a fledgling blog called Folkwiz to pursue my more sustainable/organic gardening endeavors, a little bit of modern Will Rogers crossed with stuff like saving seeds, growing food, and getting along iwth the neighbors.

###

No comments: