Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Liquid Fear and more wild ebook predictions

I can't get enough of making a fool of myself. First, there's my crazy forecast at Ebook Endeavors, and then there's my LIQUID FEAR launch on April 1. You can click on the tab up there for details, but basically I am giving you money if you sell my book. How honest is that?

Yes, the "LIQUID FEAR fool's gold rush" is fun for the whole family. Except babies in diapers. And possibly creepy old men with Alzheimer's, but they're having fun anyway. More details to come. But if you want to know "fear," then try typing frantically on a book you haven't finished when you've planned a huge giveaway and launch blitz...heh heh. I love it.

###

4 comments:

Nicholas La Salla said...

I enjoy your predictions. Hope you'll keep on sharing them for a long time to come ;-)

- Nick
One More Day

Author Scott Nicholson said...

Well, I hope only half of them come true, Nick!

Bookhound78 said...

Just don't send me the book at 10:00 p.m. on the 31st to be proofed. :-P

Author Scott Nicholson said...

the tricky thing will be having an Amazon page by the time I need it! Don't worry, typing hard, staying up late...buy stock in No-Doz...